The following is a brief overview of our software
|Most services available on-site|
|Extensive experience with all major operating systems
from DOS thru Windows 7
and from NT Server to Windows Server 2008 with special emphasis on Windows
Small Business Servers. |
|Extensive experience and knowledge of all Microsoft
Office programs as well as accounting programs such as Quicken and
|Quick response time|
|MCP and MCSE certified|
- Installation and Configuration
- Many software installations are quite straight forward and install flawlessly, however
others tend to be rather confusing, may not function properly after
installation and can even damage the system to the point that it will not
start Windows at all. We
can do the installation (or upgrade) for you and make certain it is configured for your
system and works properly.
- Operating system installation, upgrades and patches
- We can do the full installation or finish configuration of peripherals and drivers if
you get started with the installation and run into problems. We also have important
service release updates and patches available to fix the "bugs".
- General Protection Faults, Invalid Page Faults, "Blue Screen of
- These error messages can cause data loss and a lot of aggravation. We have the resources
to research and repair these problems.
- Software recommendations
- Since we are not a software retailer, we will look at your computing needs and make
software recommendations based on those needs, instead of recommending the software we
have in stock or make the most profit from.
If you have questions about any of this information or need to schedule an
appointment, please send a note to email@example.com
or call 503-656-2609.