The following is a brief overview of our hardware
|Many services are available on-site|
|Pickup and delivery available (in our service area)|
|Quick response time|
|A+ certified technicians|
- Server Installation
- If your business is ready for its first network server,
needs to add 1 or more additional servers or replace an existing server,
The Computer Lady has the experience and expertise to
handle the transition with the least amount of disruption to your business.
- System Upgrades
- Our service department has experience with the installation and configuration of a vast
array of hardware products. We will install equipment that you have obtained from other
sources or we will recommend and obtain the equipment for you.
- For many computer problems, it is difficult to determine if the source of the problem is
hardware or software related. The Computer Lady has diagnostic tools available to
assist in making that determination, and has the expertise to resolve the problem.
- We install and configure a wide assortment of network hardware
(both cabled and wireless), however we do not provide
physical wiring services. The Computer Lady also provides configuration of
network equipment such as routers, switches and bridges
as well as configuring your PCs, servers, printers, etc. to access the
- System Maintenance
- Proactive system monitoring available to watch for any
indication of imminent hardware failure.
If you have questions about any of this information or need to schedule an
appointment, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 503-656-2609.